Hiring for Our Latest Projects
Business Development Manager
- Identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities
- Improve existing business relationships through continuous client follow up
- Develop and implement marketing and branding initiatives
- Responsible for estimating and bidding potential projects
- Source, scope, and negotiate subcontracts for projects
- Oversee project administration: Value engineering, buy out, acceleration planning, vendor relationships, pay apps, permitting, equipment maintenance, resource management, etc.
- Responsible for all aspects of onsite construction work, including Subcontractor monitoring, value engineering, site safety and quality control, scheduling, site logistics, documentation (submittals, RFIs, Change Orders), client communications and deliverables, field productivity, punch list, etc.