Hiring for Our Latest Projects
- Responsible for estimating and bidding potential projects
- Source, scope, and negotiate subcontracts for projects
- Oversee project administration: Value engineering, buy out, acceleration planning, vendor relationships, pay apps, permitting, equipment maintenance, resource management, etc.
- Responsible for all aspects of onsite construction work, including Subcontractor monitoring, value engineering, site safety and quality control, scheduling, site logistics, documentation (submittals, RFIs, Change Orders), client communications and deliverables, field productivity, punch list, etc.
VP of Construction
- Source, scope, and negotiate prime contracts
- Recognize talent, recruit, develop, retain and motivate a team
- Oversee construction in all aspects
- Establish and enforce project management discipline, policies, and processes
- Work with COO to develop and implement acquisition strategy for critical subcontractors